- While you are logged in as a Site Administrator or Manager (see "Understanding User Roles"), click on your user name in the top right corner of the page to open a dropdown menu except for the Hemingway theme which is a gear .
- Select Site Setup from the dropdown menu to open the Site Setup screen.
- Select Users and Groups from the Plone Configuration category to open the Users Overview.
- Find the desired user and check the Reset Password box.
- Click Apply Changes. An email will be sent to the user’s configured address with instructions on resetting their password.
Reset A User's Password Print
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2020 at 4:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.